...serving the Catholic Diocese of Kansas City - St. Joseph
Target Security Breach Update:
As you may have already been made aware, there was a major breach of security at Target between November 27 - December 15, 2013. The investigation revealed that the stolen information includes names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of Target shoppers as well as card numbers. If you conducted a transaction in this time period at Target, you should already have received a new card in the mail.
While we are always monitoring for fraudulent activity on Members’ accounts, please keep the following in mind:
- Holy Rosary Credit Union will never call, email, or text you for account numbers, debit card numbers, or other sensitive information.
- Always be cautious of phone calls or messages requesting personal information. If you believe you’ve accidentally given out personal information, contact us immediately.
- Members will not be financially responsible for any fraudulent activity, as long as the members are monitoring their accounts and reporting fraud as soon as possible.
Holy Rosary Credit Union wants to help all members be proactive in protecting their accounts. Here are some tips:
- Monitor your checking account by monthly statements or online banking. If you’re not already signed up for online banking, give us a call!
- Notify us immediately of any transaction you do not recognize.
- Obtain a credit report periodically and review it for any fraudulent activity. Free annual credit reports can be obtained from www.annualcreditreport.com.
To report fraud, or lost or stolen card, call 816-221-2734. The after-hours number for debit cards is 800-500-1044. The after-hours number for credit cards is 800-604-0381. Please visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/holyrosarycu for member communication.
For the latest updates on the Target data breach, please visit http://pressroom.target.com/. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Your security and financial well-being is of the utmost importance to Holy Rosary Credit Union.
Holy Rosary Credit Union
PAT (Personal Automated Teller - Phone) 855-327-8910 Main Office: | 533 Campbell Street | Kansas City, MO 64106 |
Phone: 816.221.2734 | Fax 816.221.4264 Raytown Office: | 7043 Blue Ridge Blvd. | Raytown, MO 64133 |
Phone 816.356.8757 | Fax: 816.356.8774 St. Joseph Office:| 1813 South 12th Street | St. Joseph, MO 64503 |